"A new generation of mobile users are becoming so emotionally attached to their phones that they cannot live without them, as indicated by the findings of a study into how people use their mobile phones entitled Me, My Mobile and I. The annual study from research firm Teleconomy reveals that 10 to 14-year-olds - dubbed M-Agers - are rapidly becoming the most sophisticated users of phones."
* 26% say they couldn't live without mobile
* 18% refuse to admit the importance of the mobile in their life
* 32% see phone as tool rather than intimate object
* 24% say wouldn't miss mobile if it was taken away
* 85% of children had personalised phones
"Even toddlers are able to tell the difference between incoming phone calls and text messages" - New generation embraces mobiles. надо отметить, что новых поколений я практически и не снимал, а то всё было бы ещё запущеннее.